- All campers must register at the office. Maximum six (6) people per site. Check-in 1pm/check-out 11am.
- Only one (1) vehicle is allowed per campsite. If you have a second (2) vehicle, you may need to park in the day use area. All vehicles need a camping/day pass. Speed limit throughout the park is 5mph. Please do not park along any of the roads; they must be kept clear for emergency vehicles.
- Boats, wave runners and their trailers cannot be parked in the campground. Check with office for parking/docking options. Dock at boat launch is first come, first serve. Max lake speed is 45mph (11am-8pm or dusk, whichever comes first) – shoreline to 220 feet is max. 5mph at all times (no wake).
- All water front beach access area; kitchens and playgrounds close at 8:30pm. This applies to everyone in the park. Night fishing must have office approval.
- Glass bottles/bikes are not permitted on any of the beach area of the park.
- All campfires must be contained in the fire rings that are provided. Only firewood is to be burned. (No processed wood; building materials, pallets, cherry timbers, etc.)
- Children need to be under adult supervision at all times in the park and campground, and be in campsites at dusk.
- Dogs must be leashed (6ft max leash) at all times and cleaned up after immediately. Dogs are not permitted on the main beach area and cannot be left unattended in your site. Dogs must be loaded/unloaded on boats at the launch only.
- Our creek is a protected salmon creek. People, dogs, etc. are not allowed to disturb the creek by fishing, playing, damming, wading, or moving the rocks in it. Keep watercraft out of and away from creek entrance into lake.
- Campers are responsible for everyone at their campsite. Guests must leave at dusk.
- Quiet time starts at 10pm nightly. Radios/music must go off at this time. Please be courteous of neighbors by keeping noise levels down and confined to your site to ensure that everyone has a good camping experience.
This property is privately owned. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, or evict, without refund, any whose behavior is unlawful, socially offensive or menacing to others, or who willfully disregards these rules. The owners/management cannot be responsible for any damages caused by falling tree branches or trees, accidents, injuries, loss of money or valuables of any kind, from any cause. Law enforcement will be called in the event of fraud, theft, vandalism or any other suspected or apparent unlawful activity.
THIS IS A PRIVATE PARK AND WHILE ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED, ALL STATE LAWS APPLY. COLUMBUS PARK IS A DRUG FREE AREA. ANY AND ALL DRUG USE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MARIJUANA, WILL RESULT IN EVICTION FROM THE PARK WITHOUT REFUND. THIS INCLUDES ALL FACILITIES AND PROPERTY.