- All campers must register at the office. Maximum six (6) people per site. Check-in 1pm/check-out 11am.
- You are allowed up to two (2) vehicles per site when you pay for camping, however you may only be able to park one (1) at the campsite. Your second vehicle may need to park in the day-use area. All vehicles need a camping/day pass. Speed limit throughout the park is 7 1/2 mph. Please do not park along any of the roads; they must be kept clear for emergency vehicles.
- Boats, wave runners and their trailers cannot be parked in the campground. Check with office for parking/docking options. Dock at boat launch is first come, first serve. Max lake speed is 45mph (11am-8pm or dusk, whichever comes first) – shoreline to 220 feet is max. 5mph at all times (no wake).
- All water front beach access areas; kitchens and playgrounds close at Sunset or 8:30pm, whichever comes first. This applies to everyone in the park. Night fishing must have office approval.
- Glass bottles/bikes/pets are not permitted on any of the beach area of the park.
- All campfires must be contained in the fire rings that are provided. No processed wood, building materials, pallets, cherry timbers, etc … OR scavenging. Firewood is available for sale in the Office during business hours.
- Protect our trees! No nails, ropes, dog runs, hammocks, etc … allowed to be affixed to the trees in our park.
- Children need to be under adult supervision at all times in the park/campground, and be in campsites when day-use areas close.
- Dogs must be leashed (6ft max leash) at all times, cleaned up after immediately, and under adult supervision. We do not allow Aggressive Dogs, Pitbulls or dogs that appear to be Pitbulls in our park. Dogs are not permitted on the main beach area and cannot be left unattended in your site. Dogs must be loaded/unloaded on boats at the launch only.
- Our creek is a protected salmon creek. People, dogs, etc. are not allowed to disturb the creek by fishing, playing, damming, wading, or moving the rocks in it. Keep watercraft out of and away from creek entrance into lake.
- Campers are responsible for everyone at their campsite. Guests must leave when day-use areas close.
- Quiet time starts at 10pm nightly and ends at 8am. Music must be off at this time. Please be courteous of neighbors, keep noise levels down and confined to your site to ensure that everyone has a good camping experience.
This property is privately owned. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, or evict, without refund, any whose behavior is unlawful, socially offensive or menacing to others, or who willfully disregards these rules. The owners/management cannot be responsible for any damages caused by falling tree branches or trees, accidents, injuries, loss of money or valuables of any kind, from any cause. Law enforcement will be called in the event of fraud, theft, vandalism or any other suspected or apparent unlawful activity.
THIS IS A PRIVATE PARK AND WHILE ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED, ALL STATE LAWS APPLY. COLUMBUS PARK IS A DRUG FREE AREA. ANY AND ALL DRUG USE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MARIJUANA, WILL RESULT IN EVICTION FROM THE PARK WITHOUT REFUND. THIS INCLUDES ALL FACILITIES AND PROPERTY.